from French Riding Holidays
Belcastel Trail Ride (7 days)
- An amazing trail ride taking the cavaliers through two of the prettiest villages in France, Belcastel and Conques. The 190km adventure with 6 days riding, goes past 4 beautiful rivers allowing for some lovely canters and great views. Some of the ride follows the famous path of pilgrims of Santiago del Compostella. This trail normally runs in March and October. Contact us for a detailed brochure.
Najac Trail Ride (7 days)
- The Najac trail ride takes the cavaliers to the south of the Aveyron bordering the Tarn region. The trail covers 6 days riding and around 180km. The itinerary covers 2 hotels and 3 nights in a beautiful gite. This trail ride normally runs in March and October. Again we can provide a detailed brochure.
Mini Trail Ride (5 night break)
- The Luxury mini trail ride is for those who would like a shorter break would like to explore a new area. The trail covers some brand new riding north of Asprieres and staying for 3 nights in a lovely gite Griffouliere. This trail ride normally runs in April. Again we can provide a detailed brochure.
Adventure Week (7 days)
Limited places available October 26th 2019 !!
- For the more intrepid riders... This week we do our more challenging and technical rides. We have a TREC day with orienteering, obstacle course and control of paces, plus the Xcountry course. Interspersed with a bit of a laugh with pony club games and trying your hand at horseball. Weather permitting we do a mini trail ride to our camp site for an evening of singing and eating by the fire. Of course you can lie by the pool with a glass of wine in between adventures. Contact us for dates.
Rally rides (1 day)
- A traditional French day out riding... A bit like a fun ride with upto 80 riders. Riding is in a new area each year, with plenty of breaks for wine, local cheeses and fruit, and ending with a 3 course meal in a salle de fete, or marquee. You can ride, walk or cycle a different trail, and is normally around 30km. The Rally de Maleville is on Easter Monday, and the Rally de Tournhac is on the 3rd Sunday in June... These do get full so book ahead!
Festive fun at Christmas and New Year
Riders already booked from 22nd December 2019 until 2nd January 2020
- A Christmas morning ride with mince pies and mulled cider followed by a traditional afternoon lunch and games. A special celebration dinner on New Years eve accompanied with fine wines and Fizz. Fireworks and some dancing and singing! Bucks fizz and a brunch breakfast on Boxing Day and New Years Day. Games to be played and a Team mounted Scavenger Hunt with prizes. Plenty of riding and you can stay for a short break or longer if you wish.
We look forward to hearing from you! Contact us for brochures and prices at email@example.com.