from French Riding Holidays
Belcastel Trail Ride (7 days)
- An amazing trail ride taking the cavaliers through two of the prettiest villages in France, Belcastel and Conques. The 190km adventure with 6 days riding, goes past 4 beautiful rivers allowing for some lovely canters and great views. Some of the ride follows the famous path of pilgrims of Santiago del Compostella. This trail normally runs in March and October. Contact us for a detailed brochure.
Najac Trail Ride (7 days)
- The Najac trail ride takes the cavaliers to the south of the Aveyron bordering the Tarn region. The trail covers 6 days riding and around 180km. The itinerary covers 2 hotels and 3 nights in a beautiful gite. This trail ride normally runs in March and October. Again we can provide a detailed brochure.
Mini Trail Ride (5 night break)
- The Luxury mini trail ride is for those who would like a shorter break would like to explore a new area. The trail covers some brand new riding north of Asprieres and staying for 3 nights in a lovely gite Griffouliere. This trail ride normally runs in April. Again we can provide a detailed brochure.
Adventure Week (7 days)
- For the more intrepid riders... This week we do our more challenging and technical rides. We have a TREC day with orienteering, obstacle course and control of paces. Interspersed with a bit of a laugh with pony club games and trying your hand at horseball. Weather permitting we do a mini trail ride to our camp site for an evening of singing and eating by the fire. Of course you can lie by the pool with a glass of wine in between adventures. Contact us for dates.
New Year Break
- Come and join us after Christmas to help up celebrate the New Year. A special celebration dinner on New Years eve accompanied with fine wines and champagne. Fireworks and some dancing and singing! Bucks fizz and a brunch breakfast on New Years Day. Games to be played and a Team mounted Treasure Hunt around Asprieres with prizes. Plenty of riding and you can stay for a short break or longer if you wish.
Derek & Anne look forward to hearing from you! Contact us for brochures and prices on the above.