Job Opportunities at French Riding Holidays
Job Description General Help
UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE NOT RECRUITING AT THE MOMENT DUE TO THE TRAVEL IMPACT OF COVID
UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE NOT RECRUITING AT THE MOMENT DUE TO THE TRAVEL IMPACT OF COVIDAn exciting opportunity awaits for a fun, energetic individual at our established adventure riding holiday company!
Apply to French Riding Holidays for your chance to work with our beautiful horses and great guests (yes they really ALL are)!
You need to be:
· A competent, confident horse rider who enjoys mucking in and mucking out.
· Capable of supporting our ride leader on daily rides, sometimes leading a nervous or novice rider.
· Able to handle young horses who are learning about life quietly and sympathetically.
· Happy to assist with some cleaning of the accommodation, cooking and shopping when required.
· A sociable, fun person who will enjoy the company of our guests and be happy to put their needs first.
· A car driver with a current licence able to do airport pick ups and drop offs.
In return for your commitment and hard work, we will offer all accommodation, food and drink, use of our swimming pool and loads of riding on a variety of excellent horses in the beautiful surroundings of the Midi Pyrenees.
This position will particularly suit a gap year student with a mature attitude, or, an older person seeking a career break (although we guarantee you wont want to go home)! We would be looking for help for upto 3 months (90 days).
We would be looking for help for upto 3 months (90 days).
If you would like to apply, in the first instance send us an email telling us about yourself including Name, Age, Experience, and the period of time you would be available for.
telephone: 0033 565434569